||Regional Water Company Hidroregjioni Jugor (RWCHRJ)
(financed: KfW Development Bank)
||2014 – 2016
Project was launched to increase the energy efficiency of the water supply system in Prizren, Kosovo. Therefore a new 3.5-kilometer-long transmission main is to be designed and built to ensure the supply of the city of Prizren and the surrounding communities in relation to the increase in water demand for the next decades.
- Technical and administrative assistance to the PEA
- Review of Feasibility Study
- Preparation of additional Surveys and Studies,
- Preparation of Preliminary Design
- Preparation of Detailed Design
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Assistance during tendering process and contract negotiation
- Construction supervision and contracts management
- Assistance to the PEA during the Defects Liability Period (DLP).